|Lechler, Inc.||Lechler GmbH|
Paul Lechler founded Lechler GmbH in 1879 as a specialty industrial supplier in Stuttgart, Germany. By the 1890's Lechler had acquired specialized nozzle technology and became a manufacturer.
In the 1970's, Lechler made its entry into the North American market when it formed a relationship with Spraco, a long–established nozzle manufacturer in the United States. In 1987, Spraco became Lechler, Inc., which serves North America and is the second largest sales and manufacturing company in the Lechler Group of international companies. Today, Lechler is still owned by the Lechler family and has these facilities worldwide:
The Lechler Group has manufacturer’s sales representatives on six continents and for years has been the market leader in Europe for spray products. As a whole, the Lechler Group is one of the largest manufacturers of spray nozzles, engineered systems, and accessories in the world. Our products are used for applications in manufacturing, environmental engineering, and agriculture. Specific markets for which we routinely engineer systems include steel, pulp and paper processing, environmental control at energy power plants and cement manufacturers, and wastewater treatment facilities. In addition, Lechler products are widely used in chemical plants, at pharmaceutical facilities, for electronic circuit board manufacturing, during beverage processing, by food makers and processors, and in general by any manufacturing facility that has a need to spray fluid or air.