Our nozzle lances are customer-specific designs, which are manufactured on a project-related basis taking into account the local and process-related conditions. This ensures that the spray is optimally placed and aligned in the flue gas duct.
The nozzles themselves have a low-maintenance design and can be quickly cleaned or exchanged with minimal effort.
Lechler nozzle lances are available with many options, including but not limited to:
- Protection tube to increase the service life in case of higher temperatures, high dust loads and aggressive gases, with barrier air as an option.
- Guide rail to facilitate lance installation
- Wedge flange, standard flange and special flange
- Shifting device to change the insertion lenght
- Pre-assembled accessory kits for process media connections
- Further special customizations including wear protection, insulation, water cooling or coating