Dripping nozzles can hinder both process reliability and product quality. The DryMASTER CheckValve ensures that "off“ is really "off“. Lechler’s DryMASTER CheckValve is designed to open at atomizing pressure, and shut off before the loss of atomization. It reliably prevents dripping due to latent line pressures and the resulting clumping in the end product. Furthermore, the check valve ensures that no flushing medium enters the cooling chamber or the fluid bed.
The compact and reliable DryMASTER CheckValve nozzles can be easily screwed into existing spray lances. Thanks to their sophisticated, hygienic design, they require very little maintenance and are very easy to clean.
- Over 900 orifice disc and swirl chamber combinations
- Flow range: 2.6 – 3,170 gal/h
- Operating pressure: max. 6,744 psi at 68 °F (BP 14,503 psi, calculated)
- Operating temperature: max. 482 °F
- Spray angles: 50° – 110°
- Droplet size: 30 μm to 220 μm
For further options and accessories, please check our data sheet.